Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
1. BIDS for the furnishing of the necessary materials and construction of the WRA SCHOOL FLASHING SIGNS (re-bid) FOR THE CITY OF HUDSON, OHIO will be received through the Bid Express website at https://www.bidexpress.com/ until 9:30 AM, LOCAL TIME, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2021. The City of Hudson will open and publicly read the total bid amount for bids via video-teleconference.
2. The proposed work consists of the installation of new flashing school signs, conduit, pull boxes, wiring and the removal of existing signs within the Western Reserve Academy in the City of Hudson, Ohio, in accordance with the specifications which are on file in the office of the City Engineer.
3. The City will only receive Bids through the Bid Express website at https://www.bidexpress.com. All bid forms, contract documents and plans are available through the Bid Express website. A fee of $35 will be incurred to bid electronically on a pay-per solicitation basis; alternatively, you may subscribe for $50 per month to have access to all solicitations and email notifications.
4. Bids must be accompanied by Bid security in the form of either a Bid Guaranty and Contract Bond for the full amount of the bid, or a certified check, cashier’s check, or letter of credit pursuant to Chapter 1305 of the ORC, in the amount of 10% of the bid, made payable to the City of Hudson.
5. In the case of disruption of national communications or loss of services by Bid Express within two hours prior to the deadline for submission of bids, the City will delay the deadline for bid submissions to ensure the ability of potential bidders to submit bids. If this occurs, instructions will be communicated to potential bidders.
6. The City of Hudson, Ohio reserves the right to reject any or all Bids, and to waive any nonconformities not involving price, time, or changes in the work.
By Order of the Council of the City of Hudson, Ohio
Elizabeth Slagle, Clerk
Published: Hudson Website: October 24 to November 16, 2021
Hudson Hub: October 31 and November 7, 2021