If you have an emergency, do not hesitate to call 911. However, please do not call 911 with non-emergency issues. This includes, but is not limited to, reports of power outages or questions about school closings, road construction and local events. When residents call 911 for non-emergencies, it prevents dispatchers from taking calls regarding life-threatening emergencies and puts lives in danger.
If you have a power outage, notice a traffic light is out, or are looking for school closings, here are some helpful phone numbers and links.
• EMS (non-emergency): 330-342-1842
• Police (non-emergency): 330-342-1800
• Fire (non-emergency): 330-342-1860
• Hudson Public Power (power outage): 330-342-1715
• First Energy (power outage): 888-544-4877
• City of Hudson: 330-650-1799
• Hudson City Schools: 330-653-1200
For requests during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) call 330-342-1750. For after-hours requests, use Engage Hudson
online or on your phone to report an issue.
The best way to stay up to date on road closures, winter weather advisories and city council meetings is to sign up for Notify Me
. You can choose the updates you receive and how you receive them (email or mobile).
For information on all Hudson special events, check the calendar.