The City of Hudson is accepting applications for the position of Assistant City Solicitor. The job includes performing complex legal work in the following areas:
- Performs highly responsible professional legal representation and provides advice to City staff and appointed officials.
- Provides assistance with subdivision and easement review and preparation.
- Preparation and review of City contracts, ordinances, resolutions and other documents.
- Interpretation of various ordinances and policies.
- Zoning and property maintenance, code enforcement advice.
- Guidance on various procedural matters.
This work requires a Juris Doctor degree and license to practice law in the State of Ohio. Five years’ of increasingly responsible experience in the practice of municipal and/or other governmental law. Work is performed under the general direction of the City Manager and the City Solicitor.
Applications will accepted for the position until 4 p.m. on Monday, October 23. For the job description and qualifications, click here.