The City of Hudson will once again kick off its busy summer events season with the Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 29. We invite you to join us in remembering the men and women who have lost their lives in service to our Country by showing your patriotism in their honor and participating in the Memorial Day Parade. The parade will begin promptly at 10 a.m.
If you are interested in participating, please register here! Applications are due by May 15.
Parade Information for Participants
- The Parade will form on Milford Road starting at 8:30 a.m. and begin at promptly 10 a.m. Milford Road & Veterans Way will be closed to all traffic. All floats, vehicles, and walkers are to enter Milford Road via E. Case Drive. All floats and vehicles must be in the staging area by 9 a.m. with a driver in attendance at all times.
- No throwing of candy or any objects is permitted. No literature may be distributed to people on the sidelines. All participants must stay within the parade formation at all times.
- No car horns, sirens or air horns are to be used.
- You must have your organization or name displayed on your entry.
- Please remember the spirit of the Memorial Day Parade is in remembrance of the men and women who have lost their lives in service to our Country. Parade entries should have a patriotic theme in honor of Memorial Day. Campaigning and business marketing should be limited.
- The Parade Committee reserves the right to limit the number of vehicles any one entrant has in the Parade. All vehicles must be included in this application.