The City of Hudson is accepting applications for the following position.
Full-Time EMS Training Coordinator/Community Liaison
- Hourly Pay Range: $28.05 - $40.57
- Develops, implements, and manages training for EMT’s and paramedics
- Works closely with the Fire/EMS Chief and Assistant EMS Chief to determine training needs and select delivery methods
- Serves as a liaison between health care providers and educational. Must be able to build and establish community partnerships
- Associate’s degree in EMS/Fire Administration, Science, Technology, or related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred),
- Considerable experience in Fire or EMS in a municipal Fire or EMS Department, including a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a field Paramedic; or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience that provide the following knowledge, abilities, and skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with the development and delivery of public education programs for school aged children and senior citizens
- Knowledge and/or experience with being the primary liaison with health and educational partners
Open EMS Training Coordinator/Community Liaison Description.
Complete the Employment Application Form and return it to: Human Resources via email or fax. Applications will be accepted until 4 p.m. on Monday, August 29.