The City of Hudson continues to receive complaints that visitors using the Veterans Way Park splash pad and skate park facilities have not been observing the COVID-19 safety protocols established by the State of Ohio Department of Health. These park facilities are properly signed with COVID-19 compliance requirements and instructions for visitors. It is important that visitors wear masks when standing around and not actively using the equipment.
The City cannot stress enough that everyone visiting the City’s public parks and other public facilities has a personal responsibility to comply with the current public health orders. Your compliance with these regulations is essential to ensure we can keep these facilities open for use by our citizens. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding to make sure our park facilities can remain open.
- When at these facilities, make every effort to keep six feet apart.
- If you cannot keep a six foot distance, always wear a mask/face covering.
- When not actively participating in skating or utilizing the splash pad, a mask/face covering must be worn if 6-foot distancing is not possible.
- If you are congregating in any size group, wear a mask/face covering and do not congregate in groups of more than ten people at a time.
- Masks/face coverings are not required when actively using the skate park or splash pad.