The City of Hudson utilizes multiple communication channels to reach and inform its residents. Here are several ways you can find information about City of Hudson news, City Council updates, projects, emergency alerts, construction, and more.
Social Media Channels
The City of Hudson uses social media to provide real-time updates and information to citizens. Below are our official social media sites for the City of Hudson. We encourage everyone to follow us for the latest City news. Emergency updates are also posted on the City Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
Emergency Alert Notifications
Sign up for or download all of the below resources to ensure you and your family are informed in the event of an emergency.
- CodeRED - Sign up to receive phone calls, text messages, and/or emails during an emergency.
- Notify Me Emergency Alert System - Sign up to receive emergency alerts and urgent information about water boil alerts, weather alerts, snow & ice urgent information, and more via email or text.
- Summit County Reverse Alert - Sign up to receive alerts for Countywide emergencies.
- FEMA App - Download the FEMA App on your mobile phone to receive alerts and information about emergencies, including severe weather alerts.
- Hudson E-News - Sign up to receive the latest Hudson news by email. The newsletter offers information about government legislation, city events and services, and other information for citizens of our community.
Hudson Community TV
- City of Hudson Website - Find information about the City of Hudson, city projects, finances, news, events, Council and Boards and Commissions meetings, and so much more.