The City of Hudson is working towards opening up more of Hudson’s public facilities as quickly as possible while also staying within the State of Ohio’s guidelines. While utilizing the City’s public facilities, please make sure you observe Ohio’s social distancing requirements and follow all safety requirements that are posted at each public space and facility. We need everyone’s help to make sure we can continue opening up Hudson!
Here is the latest reopening information:
- Hudson Parks baseball fields will open for play under strict guidelines beginning Tuesday, May 26.
- Community recreation and sports organizations that play on these fields will be following the State guidelines.
- Parks staff will be marking field and bleacher areas to assist teams, coaches, and spectators with social distancing requirements.
- Public restrooms will remain closed. The City does not have the resources to fulfill the State requirement for all surfaces in public restrooms to be fully sanitized every two hours.
- Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club is open.
- Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club is fully open, with the exception of indoor, sit down dining, large group outings, and large event bookings.
- All social distancing, PPE, and mass gathering restrictions apply as well as course rules and regulations adapted for the pandemic.
The following facilities will remain closed until further restrictions are lifted by the State of Ohio:
- Park Playgrounds remain closed.
- Children’s public playgrounds remain on Governor DeWine’s closed list. The City’s public playgrounds will remain closed until the Governor directs otherwise.
- Veterans Way Splash Pad is closed.
- The City of Hudson Splash Pad is NOT a Health Department regulated facility. Therefore, it remains on the Governor’s closed list. The City has received Ohio Department of Health confirmation of this status and have been advised to keep watching for future information regarding playgrounds and the Splash Pad.
- Barlow Community Center and City Hall Community Rooms remain closed.
- Since the social distancing, mass gatherings, and sanitizing requirements have not been lifted by the State of Ohio, these facilities will remain closed to the public until the City is directed otherwise.
Thank you for helping us keep Hudson safe as we continue reopening efforts.