Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club will reopen on Saturday, April 18. We do ask that you abide by the following guidelines set in place for your safety. Please note that non-golfers utilizing the course for walking will no longer be permitted when the course reopens.
- Opening hours: Weekdays: 10am - Weekends: 9am
- Call Ellsworth Meadows at (330) 655-2267 to reserve your tee time.
- Prepay available by phone for your convenience.
- Golfers MUST maintain their distance from each other at all times. We encourage all players to maintain a 6-foot gap between each other at all times including tees and greens.
- Riding carts available – 1 person per cart – We ask that when booking you know how many in your group will ride and inform pro shop personnel.
- Each cart will be sterilized by staff when it’s returned to the clubhouse.
- There is ZERO contact to be made by staff with customers.
- There will be NO bunker rakes, ball washers, water, or restrooms available to the public on the course.
- Pro Shop, dining area, and range will be CLOSED. All tables and chairs will be removed or blocked off as golfers may not loiter before or after round.
- All practice facilities will remain closed – practice range, putting greens, and chipping green.
- Food will NOT be available.
- Tee-times may be spread out more. This will maintain fewer people waiting to tee off #1.
- The holes will have an upside down cup in them to allow the ball to go in the cup about an inch or so deep, eliminating the need to reach all the way into the hole. Flags are to remain in the hole at ALL TIMES.
- In case of a weather delay (frost, rain, etc), golfers must wait in their vehicles.
- All other course rules remain in effect.
NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS: We must maintain these guidelines to stay open. These rules were established by Summit County Public Health and they have the authority to shut down courses that do not abide by these rules. Following the safeguards is critical to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help flatten the curve.
We ask that each of you do your part to comply by maintaining vigilance in following all suggested CDC practices and adhering to best practices from the State of Ohio so that we are part of the solution. Be safe, be careful.