Share the love with those around you by performing a Random Act of Kindness during this Valentine’s Day and Random Acts of Kindness Week (Feb 12 – 18). By remembering to perform simple acts of kindness in our daily lives, we can promote a kinder, safer, and more caring environment in which to live, work, and play. How will you show kindness today? Here are some ideas:
- Post inspirational sticky notes around your neighborhood, school, work, etc.
- Send a gratitude email/text to a coworker or friend who deserves more recognition.
- Leave positive body image notes inside jean pockets at department stores.
- When you’re throwing something away on the street, pick up any litter around you and put that in the trash, too.
- Send a “thank you” card or note to your local police or fire station.
For more ideas, visit the Hudson League for Service website or randomactsofkindness.org. Visit our Facebook or Twitter and share with us how you showed kindness this week. Use the hashtag #RAKHudson.