Weddings and Wedding Photography

Couples seeking to hold their wedding or wedding photography taken on City property, such as the downtown Gazebo green, must complete a Wedding/Photography Application and submit it to the City for approval. For weddings in the Hudson Parks, please contact the Hudson Parks Department at (330) 653-5201.

Please review the Wedding/Photography regulations at the link below before submitting an application. 

Contact Us

  1. Community Relations Manager


    1140 Terex Road
    Hudson, Ohio 44236
    (330) 655-1522