Animal / Insect Control

While the City of Hudson does not provide Animal Control Services, we have gathered information and resource links to help you with animal rescues, re-homing, nuisance wildlife, and how to help discourage wildlife from making your home, their home.

Stray Domestic Animals

The City of Hudson does not house or trap stray or nuisance animals or provide animal control services. If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, call the Summit County Division of Animal Control for assistance. Summit County Division of Animal Control provides assistance with stray dogs and cats, spay and neuter programs, vaccinations, licenses, pet adoption, bite reports, deceased pets, lost pets, local animal complaints and to report neglected or abused animals.

Nuisance Animals

If you have a problem with a nuisance animal (skunks, raccoons, coyotes, fox, etc.), please contact a private animal control company or trapper in your area.