Snow Plowing Permits Required

License Needed for Commercial/Residential Snow Plowing

All commercial and residential snow plowing and snow removal companies are required to apply for a license to operate within the boundaries of the City of Hudson.


In order to obtain the permit license sticker, an application is required. Section 860 of Hudson's Codified Ordinances describes the licensing requirements and the owner/operator responsibilities.


What do I need to submit an Application?

  • Complete the Application form or call the Public Works office at 330-342-1750 to complete the form over the phone. 
  • Payment of $15 per vehicle. Acceptable forms of payment are check made payable to the "City of Hudson" or credit card with a convenience fee. Credit Card payment can be made on the form or at the link below. 
  • Certificate of insurance covering liability insurance in the sum of $25,000 for injury to one person, $50,000 for injury to more than one person and $25,000 for commercial snow removal machinery or vehicle.

Contact the Public Works Department at (330) 342-1750 for more information.

Note: A minimum Convenience Fee of $1 or 3% of your total will be charged.

Click Button  Credit Card

Contact Us

  1. Public Works Department

    Report a Concern
    with Engage Hudson

    1769 Georgetown Road
    Hudson, OH 44236
    (330) 342-1750


    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

2023-2024 Licensed Snow Plow Removal Companies

Name of Company
Contact Name
Phone No.
Permit No.
A Landscape Company Victor Caldarelli 330-468-6008 003-005
CR May Co Christopher May 330-472-5491 007
Hudson Snowplowing Louis Estergall 330-656-0016 006-009
Myers Excavating & Transfer Steven Myers 330-316-7524 014
Robinson Lawn & Garden Charlie Robinson 330-656-2777 010-013