Dead/Injured Deer

Reporting an Injured Deer

If you discover an injured deer on private property, please call Hudson Police who will come and put the injured animal down. Remember that when a dead deer is discovered on private property, it is the property owner's responsibility to dispose of the carcass. Although the City of Hudson does not specifically endorse one wildlife and pest control company, Critter Control may be reached (800)-274-8837 for further information on disposal.

Reporting a Deer Carcass on a Roadway or Right-of-Way

To report a dead deer in the roadway, or on the right-of-way on the side of the road, please call Hudson Public Works at (330) 342-1750 between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, or submit a work request through our online Engage Hudson portal.

Contact Us

  1. Hudson Police Department: 36 S. Oviatt Street, Hudson, OH, 44236 
    Non-Emergency: (330) 342-1800 | Emergency: 9-1-1
    Administrative Hours: M - F | 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.