The Patrol Division is the largest division within the Police Department. Its primary responsibility is to provide uniformed law enforcement service to the community. Uniformed police officers are generally the first contact a citizen has with a law enforcement agency.
Initial contacts will frequently leave the citizen with a lasting impression of the department and it is our intent to make that impression a positive one. Our goal is to provide the highest quality law enforcement service in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
HPD Bike Patrol takes an active role in City-sponsored events, public education opportunities, and public safety.Link to page
Rules and regulations for deer hunting in Hudson, Ohio.Link to page
Parking Laws & Violations
Information on parking ordinances and how to pay parking citations.Link to page
Hudson Police Department has seven digital radar speed signs that are designed to slow cars down to help make our streets safer for everyone who uses them. Learn more...Link to page
- Should I call 911 to report a power outage?
- Can HPD help with lost / found animals?
- There is a new fireworks law in Ohio. What do I need to know?
- When should I call 911? When should 911 not be used?
- What should I do if I call 911 by accident?
- When I call 911 from a cell phone, will the dispatcher know my exact location?
- If I observe suspicious behavior or circumstances, what should I do?
- Is there a curfew in Hudson?
- Is there a noise ordinance in Hudson?
- Does the City of Hudson have Animal Control?
- Will the Hudson Police Department check on my house while I am out of town?
- Will the Hudson Police Department assist me if I lock my keys in my car?
- Are permits required to solicit in Hudson?
Hudson Police Department: 36 S. Oviatt Street, Hudson, OH, 44236
Non-Emergency: (330) 342-1800 | Emergency: 9-1-1
Administrative Hours: M - F | 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.