Report an Outage

Are you experiencing a power outage or problems with your water? If yes, read the following:

Does Hudson Public Power or Hudson Water service your address? (If you aren't sure, check the utility provider name listed on your bill, or use our utility provider look up tool here).

Report a Hudson Public Power Outage (24/7):

Please call the HPP outage line at (330) 342-1715.

How to Report a Hudson Public Power or Hudson Water Issue During Business Hours (M-F | 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.):

Please call our Public Works Department at (330) 342-1750.

Report a Hudson Water Issue After Hours:

Please call the Hudson Water Department after-hours emergency line at (330) 342-1800 (Hudson Police Department).

How Can We Help You?

  1. Report a Power Outage

    Report a Power Outage or Water Issue

    If your Hudson Public Power or Hudson Water service is experiencing an outage/issue, visit our outage page to learn how to report the problem.

  1. Find Utility Provider

    Find Your Utility Provider

    Hudson is served by multiple utility companies. Use our search tool here to see which companies service your address.

  1. Contact / About

    Contact Other Utility Providers

    Find contact information for the multiple utility companies that service Hudson here.

  1. Sign Up for Service

    Sign Up for Hudson-Owned Utilities

    If Hudson Public Power or Hudson Water services your address, sign up for service here.

  1. Utilities Info Advanced

    Automatic Bank Draft Form

    Use the Automatic Bank Draft Form to set up auto-pay for your Hudson Public Power and/or your Hudson Water account.