Water Main Replacement - Hudson-Aurora/Hudson Park
Akron's Water Main Replacement Project
Phase 1: Hudson-Aurora Road (from Stow Road to Hudson Park Drive) and Hudson Park Drive (from Hudson-Aurora Road to Blue Heron Drive)
Phase 2: St. Ives Blvd., St. Regis Blvd., St. George Dr.
Phase 1 Begins Monday, June 21, 2021
Akron Water (contractor: Spano Brothers Construction Co., Inc.) will begin Phase 1 of its water main replacement project on Monday, June 21. The project is for water main replacement beginning on Hudson-Aurora Road near Stow Road and heading west to Hudson Park Drive. From there, new water main will be installed on Hudson Park Drive going north to Blue Heron Drive.
- Working hours will be 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Work will occur on both sides of the roadways and within the roadway itself.
- Traffic will be maintained using flaggers and law enforcement as needed. Detours may be posted.
- Signs, barricades, and lights will be maintained around all work areas.
- Please keep off the work areas and do not disturb any of the various types of warning devices around the project.
- Slowed traffic and delays through the work zone is likely. Please drive slowly through construction areas.
- Water service will be interrupted during construction. Akron Water will make every attempt to notify residents 24 hours prior to disruption, and they will work to keep interruptions to a minimum and make every effort to restore services as soon as possible.
- Driveway access and street access will be limited at times.
- Your lawn and landscaping may be disturbed during construction. Both will be restored when the weather is appropriate for lawn restoration.
- If you have existing sprinkler systems and/or dog fencing, please mark the location of these in order to avoid damage.
Project Contact Info
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Jobsite Superintendent: Vito Spano Jr. - (330) 342-7271
Project Manager: Ben Woodliff - (330) 645-1544
Main Office: (330) 645-1544