Business of the Year Awards
Honoring Hudson's Best
The Business of the Year and Business Leader of the Year Awards recognize the outstanding accomplishments and efforts of businesses and business leaders in Hudson. The awards are presented annually in a joint effort by the City of Hudson and Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce. We will accept nominees for the 2016 Business of the Year Awards and Business Leader of the Year Awards through Saturday, October 1, 2016.
Nominees of both new and existing businesses are welcome. The City and Chamber will also recognize outstanding individuals in the Hudson business community. Individuals can be nominated for their advocacy of economic development and/or entrepreneurship in Hudson, as well as other business successes.
Entries will be judged by a panel of five community leaders and awards will be presented during Global Entrepreneurship Week at the Annual Awards Breakfast on November 17, 2016. Businesses and individuals may nominate themselves, and businesses nominated previously may be resubmitted and reconsidered. Multiple awards may be given.
To nominate a business, please provide the following:
- Business name, address and phone number
- Point of contact and his or her title
- A description of the business
- Approximate annual revenue
- Average number of employees
- Years in Hudson
- Explanation of what has made this business successful, how it has impacted the local economy and how the business and its employees have made life in Hudson better.
To nominate an individual, please provide the following:
- Name and contact information of the individual
- A description of their involvement in Hudson
- Years in Hudson
- Explanation of what he/she has done to improve the business climate and promote business growth in Hudson.
Deadline for submissions:
The deadline for all submissions is Saturday, October 1, 2016.
Return your nomination(s) to:
Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
245 N. Main St.
Hudson, Ohio 44236
FAX: (330) 656-1646
Please join us at the Annual Awards Breakfast. Click here for the Awards nomination instructions. The awards are held at the Jo-Ann Conference Center, 5555 Darrow Road, Hudson.