Residential or Land Subdivisions

Applications & Schedules

Find residential or land subdivisions application forms and permits:
  • Minor Subdivision Application - Submit a request to divide or consolidate a parcel into three or fewer lots.
  • Planning Commission Application - This is an application form for the Planning Commission, which considers:
    • Conditional uses
    • Development agreements
    • Planned developments
    • Site plans
    • Subdivisions
    • Zoning map and code changes
  • Planning Commission Schedule - View the meeting and deadline schedule for the Planning Commission, which meets the second Monday of each month.