Commercial / Nonresidential Projects
Review Procedures & Applications
Download applications and permits for your commercial / non-residential projects:
- AHBR - Commercial & Non-Single Family Residential – New Construction and Major Additions Submittal Packet and Zoning Application - This packet provides information on the Architectural and Historic Board of Review process in Hudson to construct a new non-single family residential or commercial property.
- AHBR Schedule - View the meeting dates and submittal deadlines for the AHBR.
- Minor Commercial Improvements Submittal Packet and Zoning Application - The purpose of this packet is to provide information on the process to complete commercial alterations, fences, signs, and small additions which are not subject to Planning Commission review. For each of these activities one must apply to the City of Hudson for a zoning certificate before applying for a Building Permit for:
- Accessory structures
- Residential /commercial additions
- Use permits
- Planning Commission Application - Application form for the Planning Commission which considers:
- Conditional uses
- Development agreements
- Planned Developments
- Site Plans
- Zoning map and code changes
- Planning Commission Schedule - The meeting and deadline schedule for the Planning Commission, which meets the second Monday of each month.
- Planning Commission Submittal Packet-Site Review - This is a summary of the submittal requirements for site plan review that are listed in Appendix A of the Land Development Code.
- Use Certificate Application - Use certificate is requested prior to the establishment of a business or change in occupancy. The application allows the Community Development Department to confirm the use is permitted in the applicable zoning district and allows the Fire Department to review and inspect the facility, as needed.
- Zoning Application