Special Events

The City of Hudson Communications Department administers the permit process for Temporary Special Events, Block Parties, Weddings/Wedding Photography, and Event Signs and Banners. The Communications Department also helps coordinate the City services needed for Temporary Special Events.

Temporary Special Events

More than 80 temporary special events are held on public properties in Hudson throughout the year. If you would like to apply to hold a Temporary Special Event in Hudson, visit the Temporary Special Events page to review all rules, regulations, and requirements and to download and submit an application.

Block Parties

Residents or homeowner's associations that would like to hold a block party must submit an application. Visit the Block Party Page for the application, requirements, and regulations.

Weddings and Wedding Photography

Our public greens are a beautiful setting for small weddings or wedding photography. Visit the Wedding and Wedding Photography page for applications, requirements, and regulations.

Temporary Special Event Signs and Banners

Temporary Special Event organizers may apply to place a sign on the corner of the Gazebo green and/or to hang banners on the light poles in downtown Hudson. Visit the Sign/Banner page for applications, requirements, and fees.

Contact Us

Contact the Communications Department via email or call (330) 342-1706 if you have questions or to check date availability.