Recycling Photo Contest
Do you recycle, or have you been meaning to start? Up your recycling game leading up to America Recycles Day on November 15 for a chance to win some great prizes while also helping the environment!
Submit a selfie or photo of yourself completing your favorite recycling activity by November 14, 2017 for a chance to win one of seven prizes:
- $100 Suburban Sit Gift Card
- SkyZone Glo Package with 2 Admission Tickets
- 2 Regular SkyZone Admission Tickets
- $25 3 Palms Gift Card
- $25 Papa John's Gift Card
- Two Free Hair Cut Certificates from Great Clips
- $15 Vertical Runner Gift Card
Winners will be announced at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 on the City of Hudson Facebook and Twitter pages.
America Recycles Day, a program of Keep America Beautiful, is a nationally recognized day dedicated to promoting and celebrating recycling in the United States. Your recycling efforts will aid in our efforts to Keep Hudson Beautiful!
Photo Submission Contest Rules
- Seven (7) winners will be randomly selected from Facebook and Twitter users that submit a photo of themselves recycling. Entry begins at 1:30 p.m. EST Monday, November 6, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST Tuesday, November 14, 2017. Prizes will be drawn and assigned randomly.
- Contest winners will be notified via Facebook and/or Twitter post or private message at or around 12 p.m. EST on Wednesday, November 15, 2017. Contest winners can pick up their prize at City Hall – 115 Executive Parkway, Suite 400, Hudson, Ohio 44236 - between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. If a winner is unable to pick up their prize during business hours, arrangements will be made for a different pick up time.
- The winners' photos will be taken upon receipt of prizes.
- The City of Hudson is not responsible for any issues or problems that arise after the winner claims their prize.
- Employees of the City of Hudson, City of Hudson Council members, and City of Hudson Boards and Commissions members are not eligible to win.
- By submitting your photo, you agree to the usage of the photo in social media and collateral for educational campaigns.
- The City of Hudson reserves the right, at all times, to cancel the contest, change the prizes, or modify the contest rules.
The odds of winning are subject to the number of users that submit a photo on the contest post.
The prizes have no cash value. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash.
This contest is sponsored solely by the City of Hudson, Ohio, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. or Twitter, Inc.